diy phone case ideas
Here are a few DIY phone case ideas:
- Use Washi tape to decorate a plain case
- Glitter a clear case using glue and loose glitter
- Create a tie-dye effect using food coloring and water on a white case
- Use fabric paint to create a custom design on a plain case
- Use a hot glue gun to attach small buttons, beads, or other decorative items to a case.
- Print and cut out a favorite image or design and decoupage it onto the case using mod podge
- Use permanent markers or paint pens to create a unique design or pattern on a case.
- Use a vinyl cutter to create a custom design out of adhesive vinyl and apply it to a case.
- Create a marbled effect on a clear case using nail polish and water.
- Use a rubber band and paint to make a pattern on a case.